Business Process Reengineering Training Course
Delivering Sustainable Cross-Enterprise Transformation
Download a PDF
Inteq's Business Process Reengineering Training Course
Overview & Outline
Business Process Reengineering Training Course Overview
When your organization is ready for transformational change - Inteq’s Business Process Reengineering training course is the place to start.
Incremental improvement is successful in departmental and cross-departmental initiatives that have specific tactical objectives (e.g. Streamline the Handoff from Sales to Customer Billing).
Incremental business process improvement, however, does not fundamentally change end-to-end business processes.
For many organizations, transformational change is essential to surviving and thriving in today’s rapidly changing, increasingly regulated and globally competitive business environment.
Business process reengineering disrupts existing business process - workflow, people/roles, business policies and procedures, supporting technology and underlying business rules.
Business process reengineering requires new ways of thinking – doing new things in new ways.
Sounds great! Reengineering, however, is substantially much more complex than incremental business process improvement.
Inteq’s Business Process Reengineering training course provides the critical thinking skills, conceptual knowledge and best practice techniques that enables your team to deliver sustainable transformation of business processes across your organization.
Inteq's Business Process Reengineering training course has emerged as the gold standard for professional business systems analysis training - and are simply the most effective training programs available in the industry.
Inteq's Business Analysis training is more than education; its transformation - for the participants, project teams and their organizations.
That’s why over 300,000 business and IT professionals worldwide choose Inteq's Business Analysis training programs - including Inteq Business Process Reengineering training course.
Who Should Attend?
Business Professionals, Business Analysts, Systems Analysts, Project Managers, IT Professionals, Subject Matter Experts and Business Users engaged in business process reengineering.
Inteq's Business Process Management training course.
• Traditional classroom training (2-Days)*
• Virtual classroom eLearning (3-Sessions)*
• On-site at Your Location (2-Days)
* All learning options are instructor lead and conducted live based on Inteq’s acclaimed MoDA/SMART™ training method. Traditional classroom and virtual classroom training programs are conducted via three five-hour sessions over three-days. On-site training programs are conducted over two consecutive full days.
You will learn:
• How to analyze business processes from 360° – The tactical, operational and strategic perspectives
• A proven best-practice method to achieve sustainable transformation
• To apply a sophisticated toolkit of specific, proven, high impact improvement tactics
• To develop compelling business-value driven business cases for change
• To ensure the results are integrated into corporate culture and sustainable over time
Program participants receive a comprehensive course workbook, supplemental materials, and a personalized Certificate of Completion indicating CEU (continuing education unit) credits awarded.
Inteq training programs - including Inteq's Business Process Reengineering training course are available for open enrollment via our live eLearning virtual classroom and traditional classroom and on-site at your locations – worldwide.
Contact us: email@example.com