Agile Business Analysis Training Course
Delivering Speed, Quality & Engagement
Agile Business Analysis Training Overview
Inteq’s Agile Business Analysis course applies to the spectrum of business analysis projects from Business Process Reengineering (BPR), digital transformation and I.T. modernization – to identifying, analyzing and specifying business system requirements and orchestrating change management.
Agile business analysis is essential in today’s increasingly complex, rapidly changing and often chaotic, globally competitive business environment.
- Projects often span multiple business areas with different, sometimes conflicting, business practices.
- Getting "buy in" and support from a wide range of sponsors and subject matter experts is critical.
- Organizations are lean. No one seems to know "the business" - only pieces.
- Access to knowledgeable subject matter experts is increasingly difficult - often resulting in an endless chain of references to "someone who knows".
- Business is fast paced. Innovation is essential. Everyone needs a solution “now”!
- There never seems to be enough time to get it right. However, there is little tolerance for getting it wrong.
- Delivering increasing levels of customer and business value is essential to competitiveness.
- Organizations continually evaluate, prioritize and fund projects based on delivering organizational effectiveness and operational efficiency.
Agile Business Analysis is the perfect follow-on to inteq’s Business Systems Analysis, Business Processes Modeling, Business Process Management courses.
Inteq's business analysis training courses have emerged as the gold standard for professional business analysis training - and are simply the most effective business analysis training courses available in the industry.
Inteq's Agile Business Analysis training course is more than education; its transformation - for the participants, project teams and their organizations. That’s why over 300,000 business and systems analysis professionals worldwide choose Inteq's business analysis training courses.
Key Business Analysis Skills and Techniques that You will Learn:
- Professional level agile business analysis techniques and methods
- When and where to apply agile business analysis
- To rapidly discover deep business knowledge
- To improve the speed and quality of analysis
- To assess the business value of deliverables to optimize the allocation of analysis resources
- Best practices in working with subject matter experts (SMEs) and other stakeholders
- To create clear concise user stories from use cases
- To seamlessly apply agile analysis to any project
- ... and much more
Inteq's Agile Business Analysis is a highly interactive high-energy training program. It’s specifically designed to enable you and your organization to succeed in today's rapidly changing, complex chaotic business environment.
The concepts and content of this course are based on years of best practices gleaned from thousands of business analysis interactions across the spectrum of industries and subject matter domains across the commercial and public sectors. It’s your roadmap for developing enterprise-level professional skills.
Participants in Inteq's Agile Business Analysis training receive a comprehensive course workbook, supplemental materials, and a personalized Certificate of Completion indicating CEU (continuing education unit) credits awarded.
Inteq's business and systems analysis training courses are available via Anytime eLearning™ and private group training onsite at your locations worldwide or via our live virtual classroom.
What is the Next Step?
Register and start training as soon as today! Or, contact us for details at email@example.com or 800.719.4627 to discuss your business analysis training objectives and how Inteq's Business Systems Analysis training can help you in achieving those objectives.
Anytime eLearning™ Inside Look Registration & Tuition Information
Business Systems Analysis | Agile Business Analysis | Business Process Modeling | Business Process Reengineering
Logical Data Modeling | Advanced Data Modeling | Requirements Management | Effective Business Cases
| Change Management | Soft Skills | BA Boot Camp
Learning & Development Home